Cornerstone Economic Research welcomes long term projects as we believe they are often more effective in bringing about meaningful institutional and social change. Currently, we are working on the following long-term projects:
- Costing systems to provide a comprehensive package of ECD services in South Africa.
- Investigating the financing of social welfare services with a view to developing a comprehensive approach to planning, budgeting and providing social welfare services in South Africa.
- Advising the PFM component of the SECO Local Economic Development Programme in the Ilembe District, Kwa-Zulu Natal.
- Providing technical support to UNICEF country offices in East Asia with budget analysis and the costing of child protection services.
- Working with the DG Murray Trust on developing SWApp, an initiative to move social work processes and information onto a digital platform.